&The Kentroversy Tapes The Kentroversy Tapes

Monday, September 3, 2007

Kentroversy Tapes Special Podcast (September 3, 2007)


On this special edition of THE KENTROVERSY TAPES podcast, I sat down with my good friend Greg of the OCCULT OF PERSONALITY podcast and website, to discuss my absence during the entire month of August.


KENTROVERSY TAPES SPECIAL PODCAST (September 3, 2007)
by Kentroversy


In this special episode of THE KENTROVERSY TAPES, I sat down with my good friend Greg of the OCCULT OF PERSONALITY podcast and website -- to discuss my month-long absence from all of my research, journalism, publishing, and broadcasting activities.

Because of the overwhelming response I have gotten from my readers and listeners, along with my steadfast commitment to TRUTH in all its' forms, I felt that the very least I could do, was to provide an explanation to all who took the time to write me e-mails, call me on the phone, and send me well wishes and healing energies, and prayers.

I won't get into the details of my absence here, as it will be a much more complete explanation for you -- the listener -- to simply listen to the 31 minute discussion.

I wanted Greg to assist me in this conversation, as I feel that it would have been far too boring to listen to me give a half-hour monologue. I know that I certainly wouldn't want to listen to something like that, and I feel the listener wouldn't either.

Next week, THE KENTROVERSY TAPES will resume its' normal production schedule, with its' next episode due to be made available on September 10, 2007. The subject of that episode will be THE MOTHMAN -- as I talk with the curator of the official MOTHMAN MUSEUM in Point Pleasant, West Virginia USA.

Thank you for your understanding of my situation, as it has been described in the discussion itself.


Here below, is the streaming audio MP3 player of this interview:


powered by ODEO
TKT Special 09 03 2007
with Greg of OCCULT OF PERSONALITY
run time: 31:16



And, for those who would prefer to download the MP3 directly, you may do so via this link, immediately below:

TKT Special 09 03 2007 with Greg of OCCULT OF PERSONALITY (September 3, 2007)


I would encourage all interested in the GERSON THERAPY, to check out the websites listed below, which are excellent, and well worth your attention and your time.


Opening Song - TELL THE TRUTH (excerpt) by David Lee Roth; from the album: 'A Little Ain't Enough' (1991)

Closing Song - I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY (excerpt) by Don Henley (w/ Axl Rose); from the album: 'The End of the Innocence' (1989)


© 2007 Kentroversy Tapes
All rights reserved. Used with permission.



Sources:

The following sources were used in the creation of this Kentroversy Tape . . .

The Gerson Institute website

Charlotte Gerson eBook website

Charlotte Gerson Book website

Gerson Therapy Documentary website

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



© 2005-2008 THE KENTROVERSY TAPES

KENTROVERSY TAPES STAFF:
Editor and Publisher: "Kentroversy"
Multimedia Production and Coordination: "Captain Video"
Multimedia Editing and Uploading: "Kentroversy"
Website and CSS Template Design: "Kentroversy Design"


Creative Commons License

Unless otherwise noted, the works published on this site are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has
not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making
such material available in an effort to advance understanding of educational,
environmental, financial, political, human rights, economic, democratic, scientific,
and social justice issues. This constitutes 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material
as provided for in
Section 107 of U.S. Copyright Law. Whenever such material has been
used, authorship credit is always provided in the form of footnotes or bibliographic
references
, and if at all possible, an Internet link is provided for reader verification.

In accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 107, the material on this
website is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
receiving such information for research and educational purposes.

The material on this website authored by
KENTROVERSY may be redistributed and
may be considered 'open-source' information. Redistribution of our material on
additional website(s) is permitted and encouraged, but please write to notify of
when and where you have reprinted one of
THE KENTROVERSY TAPES.

NOTE: KENTROVERSY™, THE KENTSPIRACY KRONICLES NEWSLETTER™, THE KENTROVERSY PAPERS™,
and THE KENTROVERSY TAPES™ are trade-marks of the KENTROVERSY MULTIMEDIA GROUP, LLC.

THE KENTROVERSY TAPES has been online since: April 17, 2007