&The Kentroversy Tapes The Kentroversy Tapes

Thursday, July 24, 2008


I was released from the hospital on Monday, July 21, 2008 at about 6:30p. As you will read below, I need some serious spiritual healing energies to be directed my way, through this very website.


KENTROVERSY HEALTH UPDATE
by Kent Daniel Bentkowski


After spending ten days in the hospital, I was discharged with a diagnosis of pleural effusion -- which is a fancy way of saying that I have fluid on the lung -- the right lung. I was NOT a candidate for surgery -- because the surgeons felt that there was a great chance that I might die on the table.

Instead of there being one big reservoir of fluid from which to draw, there happened to create 50-100 small pea-sized pockets of fluid. The doctor felt that he would cause more damage than he would help if he attempted to drain this fluid.

I also have HIV-related pneumonia ...

Bottom line is thus ....

The doctors, in the current state I am presently in -- have given me THREE TO SIX MONTHS TO LIVE ...

What do I think about this?

I think it FUCKING SUCKS!

Rest assured, I am now in my 20th year post HIV diagnosis -- I did it before -- and I will do it again!!!!

Kentroversy = Down but NOT out!


© 2008 Kentroversy Tapes
All rights reserved. Used with permission.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kent,

I was shocked to hear that your health has deteriorated to such an extent. I will send my spiritual energy to you.

I dearly hope that you will make a recovery.

Your work has been a source of enlightenment to me.

God bless you.

Love and peace.

July 27, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



© 2005-2008 THE KENTROVERSY TAPES

KENTROVERSY TAPES STAFF:
Editor and Publisher: "Kentroversy"
Multimedia Production and Coordination: "Captain Video"
Multimedia Editing and Uploading: "Kentroversy"
Website and CSS Template Design: "Kentroversy Design"


Creative Commons License

Unless otherwise noted, the works published on this site are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has
not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making
such material available in an effort to advance understanding of educational,
environmental, financial, political, human rights, economic, democratic, scientific,
and social justice issues. This constitutes 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material
as provided for in
Section 107 of U.S. Copyright Law. Whenever such material has been
used, authorship credit is always provided in the form of footnotes or bibliographic
references
, and if at all possible, an Internet link is provided for reader verification.

In accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 107, the material on this
website is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
receiving such information for research and educational purposes.

The material on this website authored by
KENTROVERSY may be redistributed and
may be considered 'open-source' information. Redistribution of our material on
additional website(s) is permitted and encouraged, but please write to notify of
when and where you have reprinted one of
THE KENTROVERSY TAPES.

NOTE: KENTROVERSY™, THE KENTSPIRACY KRONICLES NEWSLETTER™, THE KENTROVERSY PAPERS™,
and THE KENTROVERSY TAPES™ are trade-marks of the KENTROVERSY MULTIMEDIA GROUP, LLC.

THE KENTROVERSY TAPES has been online since: April 17, 2007